Clenbuterol is a drug that’s not made for weight loss, its for the treatment of asthma and is not even legal for human use in the United States. Clenbuterol is a substance that dilates the bronchi, making it easier to breathe.
Clenbuterol is sometimes used illegally because of its ability to reduce body fat and increase muscle mass. Clenbuterol Hydrochloride, a.k.a Clen, has not been studied or tested for weight loss and isn’t considered safe for this use.
Clenbuterol Side Effects and Facts:
- Blood pressure increase
- Muscle cramps
- Causes a hardening of the heart walls
- Increases chances of fatal heart disease
- Been banned for athletes in the Olympics
- Legal for veterinarian use, but illegal in the U.S. for humans
- Clenbuterol is known to produce really fast weight loss, but users soon become tolerant to it and find themselves gaining the weight back they lost, plus more.
Clenbuterol is a very dangerous approach to weight loss. I highly discourage using Clenbuterol. The use of it can actually cause cardiac arrest or arythmias (which can result in death!). There are safe weight loss products on the market that do work, don’t ruin your long term health taking Clenbuterol. Crazybulks Clen is better choice.
To avoid side effects many athletes use a technique called Clen Cycle. This nothing but varying Clen dosage on weekly basis.
Now the good news is that, there is a product called Clenbutrol which is safe and legal alternative to banned Clen. It is made of herbal ingredients, but gives almost 90% effect of other Clen.